Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A new take on Reality

Today I thought about what type of realities would I like to include in Anibus.   I just finished some examples of what goes on in my head when I think about exciting realities to tell stories in.

I gave an example for what our earth would be like in Anibus. There is an alternate Earth.  It is a flat Earth that has void wraiths infesting the underside of the planet.

I rewrote the description for Toren.

I added Wellsfar. Its a combination of samurai movies and westerns. So cowboy samurai. hell yeah!

I added the mutant wastes.  It is a post apocalypse waste land where humans were mutated by a green rain, and animals became evolved and took over the world.

Finally i added Eldron.  It has elves that were over thrown by their human slaves.  Now elves are ugly decrepit, homeless creatures looking for their next hit of etheric energy.

I am still trying to figure out how i want to go about making a series of charts for  a random reality generator.  That will take a bit more brainstorming, or me realizing i am making the process to damn hard.  One or the other.

Once again the link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xuPd3djau7gp51cCVs8olw9mvq8W9DS13lWWJzKTgX8

Plus today's Blog was brought to by Anthrax.  The band not the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment